Call A PurrFurred Pet Care Service, 702-438-0800, if you’ve ever said, or thought, the following:
- I’m going out of town, and would prefer that my dog, cat, bird, or fishie stay at home – safe, sound, and well-cared for… instead of taking them to a kennel or boarding facility where they’ll be in unfamiliar surroundings and could possibly catch an infection or disease. Yes, an in-home pet sitter.
- I need a pet sitter in Las Vegas to come take care of my furry babies in my hotel room so I can go out on the town and not have to worry.
- I can’t make it back home in the middle of my day to let my dog out to go potty.
- I’m so busy and I just don’t have time to exercise and walk my dog. I need to hire a dog walker.
- I need someone to give my pet medication or insulin at the scheduled time so I can go right to my dinner engagement after work.
- I have so much going on that I don’t even have time to take my pet to the veterinarian or groomer and could utilize an affordable and convenient pet taxi.
- My pet is having some “issues” and I’m interested in learning more about alternative healing methods like animal reiki or beneficial essential oils.
- I would rather have a pet sitter who is licensed, bonded, insured *and* is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified, instead of depending on one of my friends, relatives, or neighbors who have their own stuff to do.
Zevi is a neutered male. (DOB 7/29/13) He’s a calm, sweet boy who needs an adult-only home. (read more)
Please help us find a loving home for this special Baby… [read more]
UPDATE: We found her a forever home!
Please help us find furever homes for these abandoned kittens… [read more]
UPDATE: We found them (all) a forever home!