We can help you stop burglars and thieves from ruining your home and stealing your peace of mind with:
- Rekey service after you move in or when someone unwanted has a key.
- Deadbolts-Choose from the best to above average. *****When considering deadbolts, think about the reason you need them. A deadbolt’s job is to keep a criminal on the other side of the door, away from your family. Alarms only go off when someone is inside and cameras only record what happens. High quality deadbolts, properly installed, help to stop deadbeats and thieves in their tracks.*****
- Restricted keys & high security locks from Mul-T-Lock-You control who can get copies of your keys!
- Installation of door jamb armor to help prevent kick-ins.
- Replacement of old, worn out and hard to use locks with updated knobs, levers and deadbolts.
Ask us how you can never be locked out.
FREE 32 Point Home Security Audit! Call or email today.
Did you know that 85% of burglars enter through a door?*
*According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report
How? They kick it in, use an unauthorized key or bypass it using lock picks/bump keys.
Real home security starts with properly installed, high quality deadbolts.
Alarms are great and should be a part of your security plan, but with an average police response time of 20 minutes wouldn’t you rather keep criminals on the other side of the door?
Don’t know where to start? Call for your FREE 32 Point Security Review.
Call us at (540)433-4007
Ask for Your Free Report:
“The 5 Most Dangerous Security Mistakes Homeowners Make-And How You Can Easily Avoid Them”